Christine Rosier offers Leadership Development programs dedicated to those who wish to gain and maintain leadership relevancy by improving their leadership skills, gaining confidence, accelerating their careers, and developing an effective leadership style.Join Our Programs
Rosier Retreats: Year-Long Leadership Collaborative and Kick-Off Retreat
Focused on cultivating and shaping powerful leadership characteristics for both emerging and evolving leaders. The program is designed for those who wish to improve their skills, gain confidence, accelerate their careers, and create an exceptional leadership style. Rosier Retreats and Year-Long Leadership Collaborative are founded upon sound, proven pillars for developing and internalizing the most effective and compelling leadership skills, qualities, and characteristics. Immersion-experiential learning coupled with the cutting-edge Collaborative is a distinctly powerful and winning combination.
- Immersion-style Retreats are designed to establish an enduring foundation and provide you with a supportive environment where you have the opportunity to learn and cultivate leadership qualities. Rather than attend a one-off leadership session and then experiment on real-world employees, during the retreat you will have the opportunity to cultivate and practice leadership behaviors and gain confidence before implementing them in your professional roles. You will practice what you have learned with a group of peers who are experiencing the same process. You will gain immediate feedback from your Leadership Collaborative as well as a credentialed leadership coach, which minimizes your developing ineffective behaviors.
- Year-Long Leadership Collaborative - Adapting and integrating leadership qualities and characteristics is a process best realized over time, and your Leadership Collaborative membership includes one year with options for continuing longer. The Year-Long Monthly Leadership Collaborative is an extraordinarily important model providing ongoing support so that you become not just a good but a GREAT leader.
Individual Leadership Coaching
Individual Leadership Coaching is partnering with leadership expert Christine Rosier in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential. Coaching is one of the leading tools that successful people use to live extraordinary lives. Through coaching, leaders are better able to identify what is most important to them and align their thoughts, words, and actions accordingly. As your coach, I will work with you to identify how I can support you in achieving your goals and desires.
Having a Leadership coach starts with gaining clarity on your values, enabling more meaningful choices, and consistently taking action. Your commitment to your career through coaching offers a means for more balance, joy, intimacy, energy, financial abundance, focus, and action.
Group coaching is a powerful technique for developing the leadership qualities and characteristics necessary to successfully manage group dynamics. Group coaching involves any group of individuals; they may not know one another and may differ in specific needs and objectives.
Group coaching has several benefits including the ability to improve self-awareness, strengthen professional relationships, and save costs. While the goal of individual coaching is to effect change, group coaching adds the additional opportunity to learn to handle group-based subtleties by putting in place interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
Attending group coaching sessions with peers and colleagues opens you to an in-depth organizational and systemic awareness, recognizing that individual decisions can have broad impacts.
What you can expect from the Collaborative:
- A community comprised of leaders
- Monthly 1.5 hour Zoom sessions
- One year membership
- Interfacing with a group of diverse leaders
- A private online group where you can share experiences, seek advice, receive feedback, and ask questions
- Opportunities to bring to the community professional, real-world scenarios
- Gaining significant valuable perspectives, innovative ideas, and options in addressing everyday challenges
- A platform for addressing and resolving professional challenges in the most operative and expedient way
As a credentialed leadership development coach, I help you to recognize the characteristics of a true leader and then work with you to cultivate those skills over time. Being an effective and purpose driven leader is not a temporary, 9-5 accomplishment. It is an art and a state of being at your core. Conscious leaders are those who inspire employees to reach peak performance and provide an environment for personal and organizational growth.
My Mission is to create Conscious Leaders who:
- Adopt Self-Awareness
- Display Relational Building Skill
- Foster Drive and Determination
- Achieve Confidence
- Nurture Positivity
- Cultivate Agility
- Promote Innovation
- Establish a Goal-Oriented Vision
Download The Whitepaper
5 Steps to Becoming an Effective Leader
"Christine's leadership curriculum is top shelf, as was the whole retreat experience! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to take their leadership to the next level!" Cathy W.
"Anyone who wants to invest in their leadership self, owes themselves this program and retreat. It was amazing and has changed me." Megan C.